Driven By Five Core Values
The WCPOA board and membership are committed to living the following values to create an environment conducive to the effective conservation of the peace in Washington County.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability. We accept responsibility for our actions and accept our role to guard against moral, ethical and legal violations at any level of our office.
- Collaboration: We are unified with the office and County by a common purpose and pledge to exhaust all avenues of negotiation and discourse to resolve disputes without faltering in our responsibility to aggressively represent our members.
- Integrity: We operate with the highest ethical standards to maintain a community of professionalism and trust with stakeholders.
- Inclusiveness: We promote a culture of diversity and respect by treating all people equally and adhering to the core values of our office.
- Generosity: We recognize that together we are stronger and pledge to reach out to the community through charitable action in an effort to improve the lives of as many residents as we can.